8 things you should keep in mind when practising integrated marketing communication:
1.There is no online and offline communications. There is only good quality or poor quality of communications.
2. If you don’t know exactly what is your problem, You can not solve it.
3. Let your brand/service become a part of life for your user/consumer.
4. You don’t have to be present on all the channels all the time.
5. Web page is not the beginning of communication.
6. Let you channels compliment each other.
7. You don’t stop working on your campaign on the first day of it. It is called “the first day” for a reason.
8. Usually space is the only physical relation between you and your consumer. So contemplate it as whole, not just something you have to “fill”.